For the Groom!
We all know that weddings usually end up being all about the bride, but what about the groom? Like brides, there are many aspects of the wedding that can be personalized specifically for grooms. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. The Suit – Adding colour to suits has become extremely popular. Grooms are moving away from the traditional black suit to shades of grey, white, and pinstripe!
2. The Tie – Bow ties galore! The old fashion look of the bow tie is back in style, but this time in various bold colours and designs. Ties are even being customized to suit the theme of each wedding, and to reflect the personality of the groom…can’t go wrong with the superhero theme!
4. The Ring – Are you going for the classic silver band? Or are you leaning more towards the chic modern bands? Have you also thought about customizing your ring? Couples usually engrave their wedding date on it, but what about engraving your bride’s fingerprint?
6. Groom’s Cake – Groom’s cakes are becoming extremely popular now. These cakes are ordered alongside with the wedding cake that are not your average cake. These cakes truly represent the groom and his personality!
7. Groomsmen – Just like the bridesmaids, your groomsmen need to look good too! Try mixing up the looks by giving your groomsmen suspenders, while you’re wearing a vest, or vice versa. Don’t forget to also add some colour to the mix.
For more ideas, check out our Pinterest board: http://www.pinterest.com/beyoutifulb/for-the-groom/
Happy Planning 🙂