Looking Back at 2013: Top 5 Wedding Trends
What an amazing year of weddings and engagements 2013 has been! As we take a look back, here were the top 5 trends:
1. Colours: Mint green, blush, and neutral were at the top of many brides’ lists. This year was all about looking natural, romantic, and elegant!
2. The Dress: Long lace sleeves and dramatic backs were a hit this year. The Twilight and Kate Middleton dresses were definitely an inspiration for brides.
3. Customization: Monogramming and labels were huge this year! Everything from wedding logos to welcome bags were personalized to add that special touch to every aspect of the wedding.
4. Sweet Tables: Candy, cakes, and sweets, oh my! Sweet tables were customized this year to suit the theme of each wedding. We saw everything from strictly chocolate tables, to vintage candy tables rise to the top.
5. Fused Weddings: Fusing cultures are becoming more and more popular each year. We are now seeing ceremonies combined together to reflect customs from each family.
As this year comes to an end, we’d like to thank you all for your continuous support. We wish you all the best for 2014, and we’re looking forward to working with our 2014 couples to make their day extra special. Stay tuned to see what the wedding trends for 2014 will be!
Happy Planning 🙂