12 Days of Inspiration-Day 8: Flowers!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38773882-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
So you may be thinking, “It’s wintertime, where am I going to find flowers now?” Well, lucky you! There are so many options that you can use that you may have never even thought of. Here are a few ideas:
- Some of the flowers that are in season during Winter that you could use include roses, white stephanotis, poinsettias, holly, camellias, and amaryllis flowers
- Use all white roses and add in diamond pins or crystals for that Winter Wonderland feel
- Use poinsettias and add some bling to it!
- Sprinkle fake snow on your flowers
- Make a bouquet out of pine combs. You can even spray paint these with gold and glitter to make them pop!
- Make a modern bouquet using items such as buttons, pins, etc. to create an old vintage looking bouquet
- Use a mixture of white, ivory, and blush flowers for a soft Winter look
- Use deep red roses and mix it with poinsettias to create the Christmas vibe
- Throw in some fake berries or feathers to your bouquets
- Be completely out-of-the-box and create a bouquet out of candy canes and ribbon!
Check out my Pinterest board for more details!
Merry Planning 🙂